FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hey glowing goddess!
We’re here to answer any of your questions.
We answered the most frequently asked questions below.
But if you have other queries, feel free to drop us a message!
Is this product safe to use? What if I have a breakout at the moment? I have sensitive skin, can I use SNAILWHITE products?
Our products have been tested for general safety, but if you have sensitive skin or are prone to breakouts and allergies, you may want to conduct a patch test first. Have you tried doing an allergy test before? This will help you determine if the product is suitable for your skin.
[ – ] If not, here is how to do the allergy patch test:
● Apply a small amount of the product on the patch of skin at the back of your ear. This area resembles the skin on your face.
● Leave the product on for 24 hours.
● Monitor the area. If the area does not experience itching, redness, blisters or any signs of allergy, this indicates that the product is safe for your facial use.
[ – ] If no signs of allergy occur after testing but breakouts occur:
● Using a new product on your skin can usually cause skin to break out. If your skin continues to break out after two weeks of use, you may want to check with your dermatologist for recommended acne treatments. You may also want to try our other products to find one that’s best suited for your skin.
● For acne prone skin, we recommend SNAILWHITE Jelly Wash.
[ – ] If tested and signs of allergy occur:
● We advise you to stop using the products for two weeks and test again. If signs of allergy still occur, we recommend that you stop using the product permanently. You may also want to try our other products to find one that’s best suited for your skin.
Normally, unopened products have a shelf life of three years after the MFG Date (found at the back of the product pack) under normal temperatures. This means no exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold temperatures for a long period of time. After opening, the product can last up to 12 months after opening with proper storage.
SNAILWHITE products contain Snail Potion which is an expertly designed formula designed to help brighten and restore the look of healthy, youthful-looking skin and lock in moisture. The effectiveness and speed at which each product takes effect may vary per skin type. Other factors can also contribute to effectiveness such as adequate rest and water intake. You may also want to try the full range of SNAILWHITE products for best results!
SNAILWHITE’s products have passed general safety standards, and do not contain the following ingredients which may be dangerous to your baby: Differin (adapelene) / Retin-A, Renova (tretinoin) / Retinoic acid / Retinol / Retinyl linoleate / Retinyl palmitate / Tazorac and avage (Tazarotene) / Salicylic acid / Beta hydroxy acid / BHA. Pregnant or breastfeeding women may still want to consult their doctors especially if they have existing health concerns.
You can purchase genuine SNAILWHITE products at the following retailers: Watsons, SM stores, Beauty MNL, Southstar Drug, AFP Commissary, select Robinsons Supermarkets and on our SNAILWHITE stores on Lazada, Zalora and Shopee.
Lazada – http://bit.ly/SNAILWHITELAZADA
BeautyMNL – http://bit.ly/SNAILWHITEBMNL
Zalora – http://bit.ly/SNAILWHITEZALORA
Shopee – http://bit.ly/SNAILWHITESHOPEE
Watsons.com.ph – http://bit.ly/SNAILWHITEWATSONS
For a complete list of where to buy
We don’t sell at wholesale prices for bulk orders. If you’re interested in becoming a reseller through the SNAILWHITE Reseller Program, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com
All SNAILWHITE products have been properly notified with the Philippine FDA. You may find our FDA-notified products listed on the FDA website, although updating on the site may be a bit delayed:
You can find the period after opening logo, expiry dates and manufacturing dates behind or at the bottom of the product, stamped as “MFG dd/mm/yyyy” and “EXP dd/mm/yyyy”.
Global shipping is coming soon.